Sunday, 1 December 2013

Production log 12

                                                       Production log 12

This week was deadline week for our music video, I think that our music video was good however we could planned better and used better actors as our actors let us down frequently which put us in a difficult position and lead to me and my partner using our contingency plan which was to use me as the male actor and artist.
We also had to edit most of the footage on the deadline day as we reshot our footage for the music video a day before as we had to change our plans therefore we was under pressure for our editing therefore I don't believe that the music video is at its best due to this however still applies to our target audience and uses the same themes that we wanted to however we didn't conform with the typical types of actors however like mentioned above this was out of our hands at this point.

I also started to create the advertisement of our music video first which wasn't as difficult as expected as we had a clear plan of what we wanted therefore could take control. For the advertisement i used Photoshop as I am more familiar with the system them fire fox and had used it successfully in the past.





No comments:

Post a Comment