Friday, 27 September 2013

Evaluation of media pitch.

Artist pitch and focus group 


















For my pitch I presented my idea to my classmates then had a focus group were they would ask questions and exchange some of their ideas.



For my presentation i created a  Microsoft power point to present my ideas, within this presentation i showed my artists song and told my classmates about the artists and then explained my ideas to the class. I then went on to talk about my location and characters.

Some things that I could have improved in my pitch were my presenting as i rushed through the power-point which might have left some parts of my idea unexplained or misunderstood.

I think that I also should have left my song playing in the background or left it on for longer as it would have let the audience understand my song better and listen to the lyrics and compare it to my idea better as i only left the song on for half of it.


This is the focus group that i conducted with my class mates to see what they think of my idea and whether they would change anything or improve anything.

In this focus group i was asked a number of things such as my props, Ethnicity, Characters , Camera movement ,mise en scene, themes and lighting.

Ways that i could improve my focus group would be that i should have put across more of my ideas and asked what they thought of it as there a part of my target audience regarding the age therefore i would have been able to gain feedback off of my target audience.

However although i rushed through my presentation i think that the audience understood my ideas as there was few questions that was asked in the focus group .







No comments:

Post a Comment